Thursday

Fairuz Fauzy Ready to Perform With Lotus f1

Fairuz Fauzy claims he has now proved his ability to move up to formula one in 2010.

The Malaysian is linked with the country's new Lotus F1 team, and the 27-year-old driver last weekend secured the runner-up spot in the World Series by Renault.

"With Lotus F1, there is a real possibility of me achieving my lifetime dream of driving in F1, but I knew I needed to really prove that I was ready.

"I hope with this, I have proved enough," he is quoted as saying by the New Straits Timesnewspaper.

It is believed Fauzy will at least be named the 2010 test driver, but Lotus has not ruled out a full race seat, while the other cockpit is linked with the veteran Jarno Trulli.

Meanwhile, the World Series champion, 23-year-old Belgian Bertrand Baguette, is promised a Renault test.


source: GMM via f1-live.com



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us your comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...